Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Man this whole grad school stuff is wearing me ragged. Mostly I've been working in the lab, doing stuff for lab classes all day, and then I have a 3 hour lecture. This lecture is one my first 3 hours I've ever had, and I've taken alot of courses, somewhere around 150 so far. And these 3 hours lectures are rough, granted it's an interesting subject but when you've been working in the lab all day and then teaching a lab right before class, I'm a bit tired when I get to lecture. So far my classes are pretty interesting, in case anyone cares here's my current class load:

BOT5990 Medicinal Botany Theodore Fox T 05:30-08:25 PM
BOT6905 Algal Phage I Peggy Winter
MCB5735 Marine Microbiology Wade Jeffrey M W 02:30 - 03:45 PM

Only 9 credit hours, but the Algal Phage is a directed study, so it's easy. I'm mostly doing research for my thesis work, and it's helping me define what I want my thesis work to be. Medicinal Botany is interesting, the only down fall is I have to write a 15 page paper and give a presentation on it. Same thing with my Marine Micro class. The one downfall of being a grad student I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home