Sunday, February 01, 2004

Why oh why must it suck??

So I've watched the first two Star Wars movies. That is Episode IV and V, since I consider those that were produced first as the first ones. Just watching them I find them so clearly superior over the last two, i.e. Episode I and II. The movies overall just flow better than the newer ones. Their stories and dialog are ten times better, and even though Mark Hammil isn't the greatest actor, his perfomace was much better than the wooden acting that Hayden Christenian. I mean you could build a house with his acting, perhaps it wasn't his acting but the crappy dialog of the most recent movie. So my question is what possessed Lucas to totally fuck up his most recent two movies?? Why can't there be any consistency?? I know this is years to late but damn, Episode III better make my happy and actually be decent.

The Water is Damn Cold

So I went to collect some algae today with two co-TAs. We were collecting some seaweed from a few local points. Of course it had to be the drearest crappiest day of the week. It was about 52 out, which is damn cold for Florida, well actually it's about average for this time of year. The water temp was about 56 degrees, which is damn cold considering it'll get about 75-80 during the summer. In order to collect the seaweed I needed to be in knee deep water. Let me say I lost feeling in my legs pretty damn quickly, along with being breezy out it didn't make for a great day. But we did get alot of samples, so hopefully they will turn out somewhat decent. I did get to drive a Surburban that the school has for such purposes. It was quite interesting, for the most part we got a decent gas mileage. Other than that it wasn't to bad of a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home