Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Greatest show ever.


I've been watching Babylon 5 over the last few weeks. This is perhaps one of the best shows I've ever seen. From the first season it is one of the best writing I've seen. Unlike some other shows, who are really mediocore in their first seasons, and leave alot of things left open. We watched it when I was living with one of my friends, the same friend that I'm borrowing the DVDs from. We watched every episode, though I don't really remember the series that well. The computer graphics on the show are outstanding, specially since they show dates from the early 90s. I would have to say it's probably the greatest sci-fi I've ever seen. Though I've been told DS9 is supposed to be one of the better ST shows.

I hate UPS.


So I'm waiting for my laptop, it was supposed to delievered on Tuesday, it was. Sort of. I wasn't home so they said it'd be delievered the next day. The know damn well that if a tenat is not home the front office can sign for it. Well the damn driver didn't do that. So I called and said that I'd come pick it up. So I was going to do it after lab but unfortunately I didn't leave in time. So I get home and there is a note on my door saying the office signed for it. So I'm like what the fuck they were supposed to leave it at the distro center. But no they delievered it. So tomorrow morning I get to go pick up my laptop and start installing YDL on it. Man I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home