Sunday, March 14, 2004

Better??

I'm slowly making my recovery. On Friday I went to the school Health Facilities, which is nice because it's right behind the Biology building. So I went and the doctor said it wasn't strep. I was having a terrible time swallowing. So I left school early and went home and basically slept for the next two days. With a few times going out. Friday night it was almost impossible for me to swallow, it would bring tears of pain. Made for a hard time eating. Today I'm almost there. My throat only really hurts now at night right before I want to go bed. Other than that almost a complete recovery.

Spring Break

Spring break begins with in a short week. For the first time I've been at school it is actually around my birthday. Which is nice. So what do I get to do this break?? Write two papers. It just gives me the greatest thrill to write these papers too. But they aren't to bad. The first one is for my Marine Microbiology course, it's easy because I'll basically be doing a journal review on my thesis, not to hard and only 20 pages. The second paper is for Medicinal Botany, only 10 pages, and I'm doing it on medicinal uses of algae. Even easier, though I was having a difficult time finding papers but it all worked out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home