Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Sick as Hell

Today was the worst day ever. I've had a sore throat for the last few days. This morning I woke up and it was hard to breath. So I got some medication, I started having a cough this morning also. God it was tiring today teaching all day and going to class. I came home and went to bed but some asshole bashed on my door about a hour into me being asleep. So I'm trying to get tired enough again to get back to sleep.

Cool things with OS X

I was playing around with iChat, basically AIM for OS X. And it has an interesting feature. You can type in a word and it will repeat to you everytime someone sends you a message, or when they log on or off. And let me say it has a great vocab list. Currently I have it saying Fuck You whenever someone sends me an IM. It's great because it sounds pretty decent. So kudos Apple, what a great feature. Now if Microsoft could do something inventive. Hell this laptop is 4 years old and it runs their newest OS pretty damn decently. And apparently it's faster than previous incarnations of the OS. Lots of fun all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home