Monday, May 31, 2004

By my calculations...

I bought the second season of Highlander on Saturday. A mistake because I currently am a true college student. Being quite poor. I'm currently on disc three of eight. Total number of beheadings: somewhere around 3. Now since this is Highlander, there is a need for more beheadings. By my calculations there were 6 seasons, with 22 episode each season. An average a beheading of one Immortal per episode, well at least how it should work in my opinion. That should be 132 beheaded Immortals. So far if I remember correctly I think the current beheadings I've seen, season one and two, is around 16 or so. Quite below what I'm expecting. And quite a disappointment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn them's! Cut more heads off! I demand a beheading every episode! Or twice in one hour :)

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home