Friday, May 14, 2004

A new Phone

Last Saturday I was happily sitting around and doing nothing. Well my phone died on me and I plugged it in and went to turn it on. When a great message told me Phone is Locked Return for Servicing. Being somewhat resourceful I looked around on the net to see if there was a way to fix this. Well the only way was to get in contact with T-Mobile. So on Sunday I went into the local store and showed them my problem. The same store where I had bought the phone a few months ago, and which they were still displaying. The sales rep made a call and well it turns out they have to fucking ship it to me. I waited 5 days to get my phone and it finally came last night. I was expecting about 20 message or so since apparently everyone said they were calling me. But it only turned out to be few. I guess nobody loves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home