Wednesday, May 12, 2004

A Response

A few days ago I wrote about someone selling the Ark. Well I got a response from the seller. Unfortunately it wasn't the comedic response that I was hoping for.
All I can tell you is that there is fire that comes
from the Ark, I haven't seen any Nazis. The Ark is not
in itself judging us, its the mind of GOD that is
judgeing us. and what its trying to do is prevent the
Apocolypse from coming down on mankind; but its not
haveing much luck. Mankind is his own worst enemy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maxwell here. WTF?

I would think an eBay seller of any repute would take it upon himself to go find some Nazis to properly answer your question.

But I'm just cynical since he screwed up "it's," "judging," "having," and the pronoun for mankind. Does that make me a grammar Nazi? Should I avoid this Ark?

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home