Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Insert Generic Sounding Title Here

I swear to God this guy must want to bring around the apocalypse. I mean he won't back down. The Ark of the Covenant is back on sale one eBay.
This is a recreated Ark of the Covenant, the story of its recreation has been told in the Bonners Ferry Herald, 7183 main, Bonners ferry, Idaho 83805 208-267-5521. It must be noted that this recreated Ark of the Covenant is doing every thing just like the original did 3500 years ago. If a picture is needed contact the above newspaper for photo and the entire story, the first time the reporter attempted to photo the Ark his camera exploded. One of the things about the Ark was in its ability to converse with GOD, on a one on one level, and this Ark is no different. The Ark first came to my son (12) , Eagle Scout, and ask him if it was time to Obliterate mankind; the boy answered yes. The price for the Ark was set by the Ark itself, as it said "Their GOD is money, in this way I can Judge them."It also should be told of the ability the Ark has given me to heal by placing on of hands, I have to be asked of course. I can't say that a new ower will have God come to him in his dreams, as it does to me and my son, nor that it will give the ability to heal by placing on hands. It must be added that Person(s) unknown are interfering with my email and phone, keeping me from answering many questions or receiving emails.
I just realized something. This can't be the real Ark. To be truly believable coming from eBay. It has to be all capitalized and with about 20 @ and !. To find out some answers I decided to drop him a friendly email. Hopefully he will respond. Here's what I decided to send him.
Dear sonnymullis,

I have a question for the seller or possible people intercepting his emails. Does the recreated Ark melt Nazis similar to that from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark? Also, since you stated that it is judging us. Does that mean you are trying to bring the apocalypse upon us?

To view the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4150595070



Thank you,
calandryll

More Stuff

I just realized something about my creative little photoshop there. It was supposed to be for a Comedy Goldmine for Something Awful last week but people can't freakin' read. The idea was post Ewoks in world controversies. I figured the Florida recount, now that I'm a Floridian. I figured it was appropriate. And really it was a world controversy, I mean look how the world has changed since then. Back to the point. That Ewok looks mighty pissed off. I mean take a look at it again. I also get a really good kick out of it everytime I look at it. I must say it turned out to be a decent photoshop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home